Terms and Conditions
We are a custom art production company. Each piece is individually made when ordered. Lead times vary and most orders are shipped within 8 weeks. Due dates listed are estimated based on our current shipping schedule and we cannot guarantee any due date without advance notice. Please let us know immediately if you have a project deadline. All custom sales are final.
• We accept all major credit cards as well as check payment. Your credit card may be charged when your order is sent to production and orders over $1,000.00 USD will require a minimum 50% deposit up front. Any balance will be charged prior to shipping.
• Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we are experiencing unprecedented supply chain delays and orders may take longer than anticipated to complete. We will do our best to keep you informed. Please call or email if you have questions about your order or would like a status update.
• All Continental United States orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx and incur shipping & handling charges. Typically these charges run approximately 10-15% of order total though in cases of oversized pieces, large orders, or particularly fragile merchandise, shipping costs may be higher. International orders will be shipped through a customs broker and quoted on an individual basis. We make every effort to ship as economically as possible, but due to the delicate nature of our products additional measures are needed to ensure safe delivery of items.
• Our website does its best to accurately calculate shipping charges at the time of checkout. We do charge actual shipping costs, which are finalized at the time of shipping. As such, shipping costs paid during checkout are an estimate and there may at times be overages, particularly on oversized products or large orders. These overages will be due at the time of shipping. We can provide shipping estimates tailored to your specific order upon request, but please note that even these estimates might vary a bit from final shipping charges.
• Any damage claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt. Please inspect all orders upon delivery. While we carefully protect and package our products, should damage occur please email us the complete order information along with a photograph of the damaged item(s) and all sides of the packaging. Upon approval we will send you a replacement and shipping paperwork will be provided to return the damaged product in its original packaging.
• Every return must be approved and returns can be denied at any time. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to any approved returns. Once the undamaged returns are received back at our facility, a reimbursement from the original invoice will be issued less the original shipping cost and less the 25% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted on custom items.
- We recommend that the customer handles the return shipping, but if you need for us to issue return label(s), there is a $25 fee per package (a fee issued to us by the shipping company) that will be issued on top of the return shipping. These fees as well as the return shipping would be taken from the reimbursement amount prior to being issued.
• Cancellations are subject to a 15% restocking fee if order is in production.
• All of our products are custom designed and hand manufactured in the United States of America. We use the finest framing materials and quality assembling process. Our product components are from nature and as such, are fragile and imperfect by nature and are subject to availability. Variations in size and color, as well as irregular edges, voids, flakes, and small chipping may be present. This is the nature of an organic product. Our production studio staff is attuned to nature’s own unique variations and selects components for production with care so that our product is received and enjoyed for its unique and inherent qualities.